AUTOMATIC AND INSTANTANEOUS POWER STATION POWER QUALITY MONITORING SYSTEM USING IOT
Now a day’s so many useful technologies are coming out to make our life style more comfort, luxurious and secure. Especially internet technology brings up many applications and advantages for present and future generations. Present world mostly is being controlled by internet. Previously internet is limited to only computers but because of the advancement in technology especially in mobile communication, now internet is completely being accessed by latest phones like Smart phones
AIM: The aim of this project is to monitor the parameters of power station from anywhere in the world from PC or phones through internet.
In this project we will create an application to monitor the power station parameters like monitoring temperature, voltage and current from webpage. Whenever we open this application it gives the current status of industry. At industry side we have Ethernet/WIFI module, micro controller, temperature sensor, voltage sensing circuit and current sensing circuit. This micro controller will keep updating these parameters data on webpage. We can check these values from anywhere on our Smart phones or on PC by opening this webpage. The communication between internet and micro controller is established using Ethernet module and the controller is used in this project is ARM7 based LPC2148 32 bit controller. We can also control loads of that industry from this webpage
The NXP (founded by Philips) LPC2148 is an ARM7TDMI-S based high-performance 32-bit RISC Microcontroller with Thumb extensions 512KB on-chip Flash ROM with In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP), 32KB RAM, Vectored Interrupt Controller, Two 10bit ADCs with 14 channels, USB 2.0 Full Speed Device Controller, Two UARTs, Two I2C serial interfaces, Two SPI serial interfaces Two 32-bit timers, Watchdog Timer, PWM unit, Real Time Clock with optional battery backup, Brown out detect circuit General purpose I/O pins
- KEIL IDE for developing micro controller code
- ORCAD for designing schematics
- FLASH MAGIC for dumping the hex file into controller
- HTML coding for develop web application
- ARM7 LPC2148 /ARDUINO ATMEG328Micro controller.
- Voltage Sensor.
- Temperature sensor.
- Current Sensor.
- Ethernet/WIFI module
- Regulated +3.3v Power supply.
- No need to go to industry to check parameters status
- Easy to use
- Secured also
- No need of computer ,from mobile itself we can monitor
- Emergency alerts when parameters exceeds their threshold values
- Can also be used for access control system and appliances controlling system
- Can be used for home or industry security systems
- Useful for Weather monitoring systems