Bank token display system with token and counter number announcement feature
Mostly in banks, when the customers go for any transactions in banks, they find a long queue and have to stand in the queue until they get their turn. This is a very hectic and irritating process. To avoid all these, we have designed a small and flexible project.
In this project we will display the counter number with the token number to be served at that counter and also we will give same information through voice announcement so that users get better service.
The project Bank Token system uses microcontroller as the controlling unit. Three switches are used for 3 counters and the one switch to issue the token to the user. Whenever the users get tokens the respective token numbers will be displayed on at counter which is free. When one service is completed at some counter, then the operator has to press the counter switch then next available token number will be displayed on his counter for service. The same information will be announced through speaker by using micro controller.
To play the voice messages we do not need any separate voice module because we can play that voice from ARM7 LPC2148 micro controller directly by saving pre recorded voice message in micro controller’s memory in the form of binary
LCD is used to display the token numbers with allotted counter number. With this we can make bank service system very comfort to both users and bank employees.
- KEIL IDE for developing micro controller code
- ORCAD for designing schematics
- FLASH MAGIC for dumping the hex file into controller
- ARM7 Micro controller.
- Audio amplifier.
- Regulated +3.3 and +5v Power supply.
- Customers no need to stand in queue; they can sit till their token number is announced.
- Useful for visually impaired persons and old aged people.
- Low cost.
- Useful for all the banks.
- Can be used in hospitals.
- We can also display some advertisements about bank offers.