Internet based home/office automation
Now a day’s so many useful technologies are coming out to make our life style more comfort, luxurious and secure. Especially internet technology brings up many applications and advantages for present and future generations. Present world mostly is being controlled by internet. Previously internet is limited to only computers but because of the advancement in technology especially in mobile communication, now internet is completely being accessed by latest phones like Smart phones.
The aim of this project is to monitor and control the electrical appliances of home or office from anywhere in the world through by using phone or PC using through internet.
.In this project we will create an application to control electrical appliance like lights, fans, motors, machines, etc. from webpage. This web page can be opened from anywhere using mobile or computer. In this web page we have some options or buttons to control the appliances, whenever we operate this application then it sends command to controlling system through internet link
At controlling system side we have Ethernet module, micro controller and load controlling circuits. Whenever this Ethernet module receives command from its web application then it transfers this command to micro controller. Micro controller will control the respective loads depends upon the command it received. The communication between internet and micro controller is established using Ethernet module and the controller is used in this project is ARM7 based LPC2148 32 bit controller. We can also control loads of that industry from this webpage
This is very safe and secure and also we can control many loads without getting confused by adding names or images in the application. We can also control many different places appliances from single applications..
- KEIL IDE for developing micro controller code
- ORCAD for designing schematics
- PROLOAD or FLASH MAGIC for dumping the hex file into controller
- HTML coding for develop web application
- ARM7 LPC2148 Micro controller.
- MOC3021 for driving TRIACs.
- BT136 for controlling AC loads.
- Ethernet module
- Regulated +3.3v Power supply.
- Less man power
- Controlling many places with single application
- Safe and secure, no harm to operator while operating
- Can also know the status of appliances
- Street lights controlling system
- Office automation
- Home automation
- Machines controlling system in industry