IOT BASED ONLINE WEATHER REPORT STREAMING WITH GRAPHS
Now a day’s so many useful technologies are coming out to make our life style more comfort, luxurious and secure. Especially internet technology brings up many applications and advantages for present and future generations. Present world mostly is being controlled by internet. Previously internet is limited to only computers but because of the advancement in technology especially in mobile communication, now internet is completely being accessed by latest phones like Smart phones
AIM: The aim of this project is to monitor the Weather report with graph from PC or phones through internet.
In this project we will create an application to monitor the weather like monitoring temperature, smoke and Humidity from webpage. Whenever we open this application it gives the current status of industry. we have Ethernet/WIFI module, micro controller, temperature sensor, smoke sensor circuit and humidity sensor. This micro controller will keep updating these parameters data on webpage. We can check these values from anywhere on our Smart phones or on PC by opening this webpage. The communication between internet and micro controller is established using Ethernet module and the controller is used in this project is ARM7 based LPC2148 32 bit controller. We can also control loads of that industry from this webpage
- Arduino IDE for developing micro controller code
- ORCAD for designing schematics
- HTML coding for develop web application
- ARM7 LPC2148 /ARDUINO ATMEG328Micro controller.
- Smoke Sensor.
- Temperature sensor.
- Humidity Sensor.
- Ethernet/WIFI module
- Regulated +3.3v Power supply.
- No need to go to industry to check parameters status
- Easy to use
- Secured also
- No need of computer ,from mobile itself we can monitor
- Emergency alerts when parameters exceeds their threshold values
- Can also be used for access control system and appliances controlling system
- Can be used for home or industry security systems
- Useful for Weather monitoring systems