Virtual care taker-voice guider for patients/old aged persons/dumb persons
In this busy and competition world we cannot monitoring our elders (aged people) and patients continuously even though we have so much of love on them .whenever any person is unable speak then this system helps them to play some basic and emergency voice messages according to user needs. These voices will be played through speaker so that nurse or their care takers in home can come and help them immediately. By using advancements in present technologies we are developing this project to save time and user friendly system.
The user has to press the respective button to get his service, and then the predefined message will be played through speaker. The user can use normal switches or touch screen or remote or Android phone. Now a day’s so many useful technologies are coming out to make our life style more comfort, luxurious and secure.
Especially in mobile field so many application are being developed to give us more information and entertainment .this project is designed with combination of two latest and most demanding technologies that are Android and Embedded Systems
Android is a Linux based operating system designed primarily for touch screen mobile devices and it is a open source .There are so many applications are already developed on Android and many applications are being developed at free of cost for its users .
We can also develop our own customized applications with free of cost or with minimum cost according to our requirements.
In this project we will create an application to play some basic voices through speaker which is present in our room. Whenever we operate this application, it sends commands to our controlling system through blue tooth.
At controlling system side we have Bluetooth module, micro controller, audio amplifier, and speaker. Whenever this blue tooth module receives command from android application then it transfers this command to micro controller. Micro controller will play respective voice depends upon the command it received. To play the voice messages we do not need any separate voice module because we can play that voice from ARM7 LPC2148 micro controller directly by saving pre recorded voice message in micro controller’s memory in the form of binary
This is very comfort and can operate easily just by touching the respective keys on mobile application. With this project, the user also can control appliances in his premises. And we can use normal switches or touch screen or simple TV remote also depends upon user budget.
- KEIL IDE for developing micro controller code
- ORCAD for designing schematics
- FLASH MAGIC for dumping the hex file into controller
- Eclipse for developing Android application
- ARM7 based LPC2148 Micro controller.
- Audio amplifier.
- Blue tooth module or switches or remote
- Regulated +5v and +12v Power supply.
- No need of separate person to help the persons those who cannot speak
- Easy to use, children, old aged people, physically challenged people can also operate
- Safe and secured
- Useful for all the persons those who cannot walk
- Emergency alerts when the user feels something abnormal
- Can be used for dump persons to announce basic and emergency needs
- Can also be used for access control system and appliances controlling system